Friday, March 11, 2011

World's Smallest Man in Trouble with Police

Share


The world's smallest man Khagendra Thapa Magar has had a run in with police in Australia, who wanted to know why he was not travelling in a child's booster seat.

At just 67cm high and weighing 5kg, Khagendra is around the size of a six-month-old baby.
While on a trip to Oz to raise awareness about sex trafficking and get donations for his charity, cops pulled over the car he was travelling in for a random breath test.

Officers then questioned the driver as to why 19-year-old Khagendra was not sitting in a booster seat, only letting them continue on their journey after seeing his passport.

Khagendra, who is named in the Guinness Book of Records as the world's shortest man, suffers from a condition called primordial dwarfism. But despite the obvious challenges presented by being so small, the teenager says he doesn't wish he were taller.

'I am just happy being who I am. My family loves me just the way I am and this is more important than anything else. I see myself as a unique individual,' he told the news provider.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
FileServe
Upgrade to a FileSonic Premium account and download at incredible speed!
Make Money Blogging with BlogProfit.com
Tell a Friend

2009 Copyright Lets-Round-The-World.blogspot.com
All Right Reserved